For technical support or any other customer requests, please refer to our community page. Do not use the phone numer below for this purpose.
Privacy and Security
Björn Petersen Software Design and Development respects your privacy. You should know which data we save and what we do with the saved data.
Payment transactions by our partners
As we want you to have as many payment options as possible, we work together with different payment companies.
Depending on the selected payment method, transactions are done by our partners Share-it! or PayPal;
Björn Petersen Software Design and Development does not get your credit card or other payment data.
Encryption is used when collecting or transferring sensitive data such as credit card numbers or other payment information.
The encryption is designed to make the information unreadable by anyone else.
This security measure is working when you see eg. the symbol of an unbroken key or closed lock in your browser. Encrypted websides start with “https://” while unencrypted start with “http://”.
- The only data saved after a completed transaction are your name, your e-mail address and your licence key. We only use these data, to give you a fresh key if you lost yours or if newer versions of Silverjuke need a fresh key.
- All programs you download from www.silverjuke.net have been tested not to contain any viruses or ad-ware or any malicious code.
- No program from Björn Petersen Software Design and Development creates a new or uses an existing internet connection or transfers personal data using other ways without asking you.
E-mail and Newsletter
- If you contact us by e-mail, using the contact-formular or other ways, you'll receive a response if requested. You won't get any unrequested e-mails or other messages from us.
- If you sign our newsletter, you'll first receive mail which has to be confirmed. (double opt-in). You can stop receiving the newsletter anytime by just clicking on the link at the end of each newsletter. This will also delete your e-mail address from our newsletter database.
- We will not share your e-mail address with third parties.
- We've structured our websites so that, in general, you can visit them without identifying yourself or revealing any personal information.
- Children should not send any private information to us without the active role of their parents or guardians.
We value your opinions. If you have comments or questions about this privacy and security statement, please let us know.
Finally, please note that this text is also available in german language.