Page 1 of 1
Beside the predefined programs, you can use any other program that accepts the commandline to burn CDs. For this, open the dialog "Burn CDs" and select "Select..." from the recorder popup. There, select "Other program".
After you have located the program to use, Silverjuke prompts you for the arguments that should be given to the program, the default is "<cue>".
- <cue> will be replaced by the filename of a CUE-sheet that contains all files to burn.
- <cueshort> is equal to <cue> but uses short filenames that do not contain spaces (some programs have problems with this)
- <m3u> will be replaced by the filename of a M3U-playlist that contains all files to burn.
- <files> will just be replaced by all filenames to burn.
- With the placeholders <alwaysquote> and <neverquote> you can tell Silverjuke whether filenames in the commandline should be quoted or not. By default, only filenames with spaces are quoted.
- Finally, you can use <isdata> to tell Silverjuke, the CD to burn will be a data CD instead of an audio CD (data CDs have different size calculations than audio CDs).
For example, the following commandline can be used to use CreateCD.exe
for burning data CDs:
-r:d -s:4 -eject <files> <isdata>